Thursday, June 21, 2012

Wedding Guestbook Alternatives

I was recently at a wedding that the couple requested their guests sign baseballs instead of a traditional guestbook. I thought it was a really neat, different idea and it allows the couple to be creative and showcase something that is special to them. After your wedding, instead of storing a guestbook in a drawer somewhere, you can frame and hang a special picture your guests signed, or incorporate a bench into your decor. It's a cool way to remember who helped celebrate your special day without having to flip through a book years down the road!




2 comments:

  1. We stumbled over here different website and thought
    I should check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you.
    Look forward to going over your web page for a
    second time.
    Here is my site : swim shorts for women

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been ѕurfing οnline morе thаn 2 hours
    today, yet I never found аny interesting artiсle lіκe yours.

    It is pгetty ωorth enough for me. Ρersonally, if all webmaѕters and
    bloggeгs made good content as you did, the net will be much moгe useful than
    ever bеfore.
    Feel free to surf my website - Tropical Holidays

    ReplyDelete