Monday, November 22, 2010

Holiday Decorations....how far do you go?

I have been gushing with extra holiday cheer these past few days....and for those of you who know me that's really saying something. I was even smiling as I was out in the drizzling cold yesterday hanging up holiday lights on our house. The Lodge is in Christmas overhaul right now and the decorations are looking fabulous! (photos to come) The trees along our drive to The Lodge are all lit, the mantle in our dining room is beautiful and the grand Christmas tree in our lobby is receiving it's finishing touches today!

So that leads me to the question.....Do you go all out on holiday decorations at your house? Any unusual holiday traditions that cannot be forgotten? Let us know by responding in our comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment