Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Dinner Menu Coming Soon!

The NOLA Shrimp
Executive Chef Paul Gregory has been creating and assembling a multitude of new dishes this summer and we are just about ready to bring them to you! On August 16th Wilderness Ridge will introduce our fall menu. The menu design and food selection will be a treat to regulars and newcomers alike. We will be keeping a few Lodge favorites, like the spicy NOLA shrimp, and bringing back a few items that guests enjoyed in the past. I wish I could give you all a few teasers from the menu but you'll just have to wait until August 16th!

Also, we will be announcing our new breakfast menu soon. Breakfast is my absolute favorite meal and I have been drooling over a few of the new options. I will be one of the first people in line to try the new breakfast sandwiches Chef Gregory has been working on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment