Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June Junior Golf Camp Photos!

This week we are hosting our June Junior Golf Camp! We have just over 30 kids participating and ages range from 5 to 13. The junior golfers are split into three age groups and each group has been working on a new skill each day. On Monday ages 5-8 worked on chipping with Maureen Farrell, ages 9 and 10 worked on their golf grip and swing with Mike Schuchart, and ages 11 and up practiced putting with Head Pro Chris Thomson.

I've been snapping photos each morning and it has been so fun to see the kids getting to know each other and having a chance to learn new skills. Many of the junior golfers could show me a thing or two out on the course! Click Here to see photos from the past two days. I'll be updating the photo album throughout the week so be sure to stop back for more updates! If you'd like me to send you a copy of the photo via email you can reach me at bstanek@wildernessridgegolf.com.

Also, if your junior golfer wants to get out on the course more often check out our Junior Golf Membership. This three month membership (June, July and August) allows juniors unlimited access to the Championship Course Monday - Thursday as well as unlimited use of our practice facilities! The membership is just $799.00 and will be prorated based on the date of sign-up. Call 434-5106 for more info or to sign your child up!

3 comments:

  1. The all posts are great.The color combination are great.After seeing all the posts i am fully exited to know deeply about this.Can you post some more blogs like that.Thanks for the post.I am waiting for your new post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Really Enjoyed The Blog. I Have Just Bookmarked. I Am Regular Visitor Of Your Website I Will Share It With My Friends Thanks and I promises I will visit your blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see that kids are giving this sport a try. Maybe one of these kids would grow up to be the next Vijay Singh or the next Tiger Woods!

    ReplyDelete